/ 2019 branson loader.backhoe #1  

Freddymae

Tractor
Branson
2019 branson tractor loader backhoe 3break downs in1st Year. 140 hours
image000000~2.png
Screenshot_20210412-123332.png

/ 2019 branson loader.backhoe #2  
That's not the ECM. It's the computer for the "data logger". That tracks the temp and pressure in the DPF. It's what lights up the warning light if the DPF clogs. The tractor does not have an ECM. It will run fine with out the data logger though you won't get a warning when the DPF is not flowing enough. For most people that's not an issue.

While it's too bad that Branson is not getting you new valves for the BH, you're not stuck with a useless BH. You can fix the valves or replace them. Some Branson BHs come with a valve stack can be disassembled and the valves are individually replaceable. Some have come with monoblock valves, and for that you might need a replacement. $1900 is about double what a good quality valve stack should cost. A good hydraulics shop should be able to help you.

/ 2019 branson loader.backhoe #3  
I have no idea who "Scott at Branson" is.

Are you going through your selling dealer for warranty support?

And my data logger is completely removed from my 3725. So is the soot cooker. Runs great that way.

/ 2019 branson loader.backhoe #4  
   / 2019 branson loader.backhoe #5  
Oh, I forgot to add,

"Hi Tak."

It's been a while since you pulled through here on a driveby.

/ 2019 branson loader.backhoe #6  
Yeah, we really could use some more details on this story to have a proper assessment of the situation and maybe get some kind of sympathy. But going straight for the bash, it's not usually a good thing, nor it solves anything at all.

Isn't the warranty on backhoe and/or/maybe loaders, one year? I believe I saw something like that but I could be wrong though.

/ 2019 branson loader.backhoe
Yeah, we really could use some more details on this story to have a proper assessment of the situation and maybe get some kind of sympathy. But going straight for the bash, it's not usually a good thing, nor it solves anything at all.

Isn't the warranty on backhoe and/or/maybe loaders, one year? I believe I saw something like that but I could be wrong though.

Yes Branson 6200 dollar backhoe has a one year warranty