2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #11  
I got a quote of $12,700 for ST22A, SL40A FEL, and Turfs.
===================
$10400 ST22A,
$2300 SL40A FEL,
$394 AGs
---------------------------
$13094 Total

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>When I got my Bx23 I could have gotten
BX2230 $8100
FEL $2300
Ag. tires Standard.
Total 10400

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I stopped by an AGCO dealer yesterday and checked out and operated a ST22A with theSL40A AGCO FEL. Nice unit, the front end sheetmetal really looks like a tractor. I was pleasantly surprised how smooth the Iseki diesel is. The loader works well and moves very smoothly. I did not dig or lift any load with it. I am considering another sub-cut with just a loader for convenience reasons. I can just leave the loader attached to the AGCO and not mess with having to install and remove a loader when I want to mow the grass if I bought the loader for my Cub 5234D. I like my Cub 5234D a lot but the AGCO is a very nice machine as well. I got a quote of $12,700 for ST22A, SL40A FEL, and Turfs. Bar tire option is additional $394. )</font>

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I stopped by an AGCO dealer yesterday and checked out and operated a ST22A with theSL40A AGCO FEL. Nice unit, the front end sheetmetal really looks like a tractor. I was pleasantly surprised how smooth the Iseki diesel is. The loader works well and moves very smoothly. I did not dig or lift any load with it. I am considering another sub-cut with just a loader for convenience reasons.
<font color="brown"> I can just leave the loader attached to the AGCO and not mess with having to install and remove a loader when I want to mow the grass if I bought the loader for my Cub 5234D </font>
I like my Cub 5234D a lot but the AGCO is a very nice machine as well. I got a quote of $12,700 for ST22A, SL40A FEL, and Turfs. Bar tire option is additional $394. )</font>
=========
<font color="brown"> Or you could do What i do and leave the loader on the tractor all the time even when I mow. </font>
Works great and offers me the same convenience you're talking about and it don't cost me another $12700 for a loader.

<font color="red"> Another thing you could do is get a lawn or garden tractor with a deck </font>

You can buy that and a FEL for your Cub 5234D for a lot less than $12700.
The $12700 you're looking at is a lot of money for a lawn mower.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #13  
<font color="red">PS </font>

Local Kubota dealer has the BX1500 for $7750 with a 48MMM.
On a deal like this you're open to all kinds of options.
For example buy the BX 1500 and then get a FEL for your tractor.
Trade your Mower in on the BX1500 or the loader for your Cub.

/ 2310 or AGCO ST22A need opinions, please. #14  
LBrown, thanks for the ideas but I like mowing with the Cub 5234D. The mowing deck can be a pain to install and remove. Sometimes it goes on and off faster than other times, sometimes I get lucky lining everything up and other times it's a pain. I don't want to fool with it anymore. I think I'll just leave the mower on the Cub and that's all I'll ever do with it. I may buy another 5234D with just the loader or I may even step up to the Cub 7530 or 7532 to get more hp and clearance. I like the AGCO ST series as well, the Iseki engines are really smooth.

The Cub 5234D with the 60" MMM was just under $10,000. I should be able to get another 5234D with just the FEL for not much more than that if I decide to get another sub-cut. I could also buy a Cub 5252 (2wd, gas engine) take the mower from my 5234D put it on the 5252 and buy a loader for the 5234D. I could save a few $$$ that way.