2515R/H weight

/ 2515R/H weight #1  

Rweird

Tractor
None
Does anyone know the weight of these with loader and back hoe? I have a 7klb 16’ utility trailer(1984lbs) and I just want to verify that it has the capacity.

/ 2515R/H weight #2  
All indications point to 3014# for the 15 series. I believe that's bare tractor weight.
I found a spec for the BL25R loader, which is probably heavier than your BL150, and it's 1160# with bucket.
A spec for the BH76 backhoe says "shipping weight (less bucket)" 1340#. This likely includes crating.
Also unknown from your question: are your tires loaded?

I suspect you'd be over your trailer's capacity (3k tractor + 1.1k Loader + 1.3k BH + 2k trailer = 7.4k + tires if loaded).

/ 2515R/H weight
It would be a new tractor so the tires would be unloaded. I couldn’t find if the loader weight was part of the 3014 or not. We may have put the purchase on hold for the time being as I hopefully found a reasonably priced excavator.

/ 2515R/H weight #4  
Tractor 3000 lbs
Loader 1000 lbs
BH150 1000 lbs

I estimate 5k for a 2515w/Hoe and no loaded tires. The dealers sell 7k dual axle trailers with these all the time but I believe you are at the ragged edge of safety with that setup. Can it be done, it is done all the time.

/ 2515R/H weight #5  
A short haul would be ok. 16 ft would be pushing it also.

/ 2515R/H weight #6  
2515H w/ Hoe on 16' trailer. It trailers really nice at 65mph. I was concerned about weight distribution but it works. 20' 10k trailer would be ideal.

Attachments

• 2515h trailler.jpg
    2515h trailler.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 87
   / 2515R/H weight
Thanks everyone. When we get a tractor it would only be hauled for the ride home. and warranty work and the backhoe could come off for that. Good to know that it could work out for that.

/ 2515R/H weight #8  
Thanks everyone. When we get a tractor it would only be hauled for the ride home. and warranty work and the backhoe could come off for that. Good to know that it could work out for that.
Depending on the dealer, they may just deliver (mine delivered for free, 100 miles from dealer to my place).

I keep threatening to buy a trailer, but (a) I haven't had anything happen that the dealer needs to take care of (450hr/4yrs so far) and (b) I need a trailer for anything else once or twice a year and renting though inconvenient is far cheaper than having a trailer.

I'm keenly aware of the fact that if I get a trailer I'm likely to suddenly find reasons to use it, but I rarely leave my place as it is so I haven't pulled the trigger.