2538 FEL control valve parts?

/ 2538 FEL control valve parts? #1  

duffer

Platinum Member
Tractor
'16 Mahindra 2538
Anybody that can help me out finding individual parts for a Besko Control Valve for the 2538L? Besko model # is: 8625-300-500-3.

I've looked all over with no luck. Hopefully some of you can "coach me" on where to find parts. I need the outer cover cylinders for the spring assembly in the rear of the control valve.

TIA.

/ 2538 FEL control valve parts?
So the sounds of silence are deafening. Not throwing stones...I couldn't find anything on line after searching for hours, talking to 2 different dealers, emailing the manufacturer of the control valve in Korea, and more.

As an update, the part I lost was a cylindrical cover to one of the spool spring assemblies on the back of the control valve. The cover also provides a "backstop" for the spring when it's engaged by the spool/joystick. (makes the joystick go back to center). After thinking about it, I'm going to try to fabricate my own part using a socket (of all things), fabricating the mounting flange, weld them together, cap off the back end of the socket and see how it goes. If it works, I'm out $5 for a deep well socket, and not $1100 for a new control valve that the dealer wants to sell me.

If I have to get a new control valve, I think I'll go with an aftermarket one for $3-400.