3 point hitch question on sc2400

/ 3 point hitch question on sc2400 #11  
The 5000, being a subcut, actually had a much more robust 3 pt hitch. It was beefier, raised higher, and lifted about 40% more weight. I was surprised to find this difference in a "much" better sc2400.

As for the actual height difference, there probably isn't more than 6 or 7 inches difference. I can not see why any implement for a sub cut would not work very well.

I also am very pleased with my 2400.

Alan

/ 3 point hitch question on sc2400
I was considering a PHD for sure, lots of holes to drill at this home and more at the next. Using a SCUT PHD would be a must. 30" compaired to 42" might make a difference.

KC

/ 3 point hitch question on sc2400 #13  
KC,

I am not familiar with the PHD. However, what is the actual depth of digging with the subcut? What are the 30 and 42" measurements actually for?

Alan

KC,

I am not familiar with the PHD. However, what is the actual depth of digging with the subcut? What are the 30 and 42" measurements actually for?

Alan

I plan on putting fence posts in for starters, Deck is another things I will need it for.

KC

/ 3 point hitch question on sc2400 #15  
KC,

Have you checked with a dealer as to the actual depth the the PHD for a Subcut will dig to?

Alan

KC,

Have you checked with a dealer as to the actual depth the the PHD for a Subcut will dig to?

Alan

No not yet, I would guess a SCUT PHD would work.

KC