3515h box blade and possible tiller size

/ 3515h box blade and possible tiller size #1  

Dpxmed

Tractor
Branson 3515
I've searched but was wondering what is the most workable size for a box blade or a tiller on a 3515h? Im just asking because a tiller will stay level while a box blade can be tilted for road repair and such. I believe the standard 60" tiller would be ok and cover tire tracks , but what standard box blade would be good for the same width of the tractor tires?. I mean standard as what can be bought from Fleet farm or Tractor supply( all i teally have around)

/ 3515h box blade and possible tiller size #2  
Rule of thumb is the ground engaging implement should be only as wide as the rear tires more or less...but with your HP you could go beyond that

/ 3515h box blade and possible tiller size #3  
Running a 60" tiller on my F36Rn with no issues. Even on hard packed clay that hasn't been worked on in 30+ years. Mine is equivalent to the 3515R, but in an narrow stance, hence the "n". I actually run the tiller in 540E most of the time.

/ 3515h box blade and possible tiller size
Thanks for the replies, I think im going to with a box blade. A tiller would be great, but I would only really use it on our small garden (maybe 40'x60'). My bucket is 62" and appears to be the widest thing on the tractor. A standard 5' blade is 62" over all, but I'm wondering if I would be better off going with a 6' box blade (74" over all) to account for any angle I would have on it and to make sure I was out (and then some) of my tracks. I don't want to go too small or too big and I'm leaning towards the 6' blade. Lol am I over thinking it?? It will mostly be used for the already made garden and gravel driveway/future trails in the woods.

/ 3515h box blade and possible tiller size #5  
I have 6" Titan BB and have no issues whatsoever.

/ 3515h box blade and possible tiller size #6  
Just be careful with 6' box blade, when full it WILL bog your tractor. You should be fine really, but I have a 48.3Hp and when I filled the 6' box blade it went baaaaaaa * Just use some caution not to fill it all the way....uphill.

/ 3515h box blade and possible tiller size #7  
I've been running a 6' box blade for 6 years. I've never had it bog down with a full box. I have had it break traction and just start turning the one back wheel, but that was with the rippers down, a full box and I snagged a tree root.

Most of the time I'm blading with the hydro in medium range. I have rarely ever needed low range.

Weight helps, all in I'm at 7100 lbs with filled rear tires.

/ 3515h box blade and possible tiller size #8  
Just be careful with 6' box blade, when full it WILL bog your tractor. You should be fine really, but I have a 48.3Hp and when I filled the 6' box blade it went baaaaaaa * Just use some caution not to fill it all the way....uphill.
It is why I chose to buy shuttle shift with 12 gears. Never a problem, full, rocks, roots, what not.