/ 4200 #1  

kerr

Gold Member
Tractor
4200 hst
God bless J.D.!This 4200 is the best toy[tool] i ever had the pleasure of playin [workin] with yet.58 hrs. nary a sour note.I am amazed at the lack of fuel consumption,about 3 hrs.to a gal.J.D. rules,kerrs out-a-here!

/ 4200 #2  
kerr, I'm still partial to my Kubota, but if you're happy with the John Deere, I'm glad./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Just wish everyone was happy with the one they bought./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Are you any relation to the Kerr family that owns the Chev/RV dealership in Madill, OK?

Bird

/ 4200 #3  
Kerr,
Glad to read that you are enjoying your <font color=green>4200</font color=green>/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif
Just what attachment do you have on your toy [tool],a 420 FEL,47 backhoe,45 rear blade??
The 4200 would that equal about 24hp or 26hp.

You seem pretty proud of your JD as we all are proud of our tractors,but JD rules /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifis a strong statement...just having a little fun thats all. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Take care and enjoy your tractor time.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ 4200 #4  
I agree the JD 4200 is a very fine machine. At 200 hours of work/fun on mine, I am still amazed at its capabilities. It handles with ease the size of implements Deere rates it for. Deep snow is no problem with the weight and 4wd. I thought I would need chains before my first winter, not so. I had no problem dragging deep snow with the backblade even going uphill. I was just too lazy to get off the tractor and angle the backblade to the other side. Down one side and up the other.

/ 4200 #5  
Kerr, 'bout time to praise the "42!"
We decided right, I own one too...
After 190 hours, I feel just like you !!

Chip Kelly-LazyK

/ 4200
No sir,no relation.Had me a kerr dog once,thought it would be a good handle.Was a unique dog for sure.

/ 4200
Yes,sir,26 hp.4200-hst.-4x4-420fel-513cutter-r4tires-5ft.boxblade with 5 rippers-folding ropes-and a spit can holder!{aint found the cup holder yet]LOL!!Got j.d. insurance,Delivered-18,800.H+S equip.Sherman tx.Has a lot full of green,all ranges all setups.Way good place to check em out. Also got 2 hats,2 sets of keys!Life is good,any tractor makes it better.Kerr is a happy fellow!!!