48" Bradley stander mower

/ 48" Bradley stander mower
Yeh, it did great. Here's a vid I made, as usual I ramble on too much in it but oh well:

I just ordered a grass catcher, will make it easy to gather up some of that mulched leaf stuff, spread it on my wife's flower beds and around the trees.

So it's back from the shop. They found nothing wrong with it, believe it or not. The said the dark oil is normal for the break-in oil change, because B&S uses a special blend of oil during assembly, which draws out contaminants left over from mfg and assembly. I dunno why Bradley themselves don't know this, a bit bs there.

The service shop had no answer for why the engine keeps running with the air intake blocked, but they didn't see it as an issue.

/ 48" Bradley stander mower #14  
Thanks for update and vids. Glad it is presumably ok.

So guys, after all that, I started getting this:

Clearly a clogged carb jet, obviously from unfiltered air getting in there. I went back to that place I initially had the mower at, showed them the vid, I got NOWHERE with them, believe it or not. They said it's unrelated to my original issue and probably "bad" gas fouling the carb. Unfriggin real, that place!

So I got on the horn with Bradley, they came and picked up the mower for service, just got word today that it's all fixed. Diagnosis: loose crankcase breather tube allowing unfiltered air to bypass the air intake, dirty air going right into the carb. Carb required rebuilding, and they did some other stuff, not yet for sure what, I'm waiting on the repair ticket to explain it all.

/ 48" Bradley stander mower #16  
It’s so frustrating dealing with issues with a brand new high dollar machine. I had several issues with my Power-Trac PT-425 when it was new. Fortunately my service center experience for the Robin 25hp engine was much better.

It’s so frustrating dealing with issues with a brand new high dollar machine. I had several issues with my Power-Trac PT-425 when it was new. Fortunately my service center experience for the Robin 25hp engine was much better.
Yeh, in my case it was frustrating dealing with an authorized Briggs warranty repair center that doesn't like doing warranty repairs. But, looks like Bradley themselves sorted it out, so win for Bradley mowers!