5610 Hyd Remotes

/ 5610 Hyd Remotes #1  

Cowman11

Tractor
Ford 5900 & 5610
I have a 5610 tractor that pours hydraulic fluid when you push the lever to activate the cylinder, I was wondering how hard it is to repack them or do you just replace them?
Has anybody else had this prob?

/ 5610 Hyd Remotes #2  
I have a 5610 tractor that pours hydraulic fluid when you push the lever to activate the cylinder, I was wondering how hard it is to repack them or do you just replace them?
Has anybody else had this prob?

Are you sure you have the correct coupler on the cylinder line and it's engaged properly?

/ 5610 Hyd Remotes
Pretty sure they are the right coupler, but I am not sure the tractor part of the coupler is locking in like it's supposed too. The inner ring isn't flush with the outer ring when the coupler is in, it doesn't pop out and will hold pressure, but it leaks fluid like crazy.

/ 5610 Hyd Remotes #4  
I would guess that you have some bad seals in the coupler, or a mismatched coupler.

Are they poppets or balls in the couplers, or one of each?

/ 5610 Hyd Remotes
The couplers on the bush hog are balls, I might try changing them out & see if that helps. But they didn't used to leak, and they don't look worn but I guess they could be. What is the difference in the ball or the poppet type coupler?

/ 5610 Hyd Remotes #6  
what your problems is there is a little oring in side the tractor part of the couplar that is most likely cut look inside of th female end and you should see it

it is a special oring that needs to be bought from nh

/ 5610 Hyd Remotes
Thanks I will check that out this weekend