95 Horsepower Kubota tracked skid steer with 7 foot mower

/ 95 Horsepower Kubota tracked skid steer with 7 foot mower #1  

yanmars

Platinum Member
The owner said I could use if for free. I do not want to do that. I will refuel when done and I will also operate. He delivered it and will pick it up when done. What would a fair rental rate per hour be? Thanks

/ 95 Horsepower Kubota tracked skid steer with 7 foot mower #2  
The owner said I could use if for free. I do not want to do that. I will refuel when done and I will also operate. He delivered it and will pick it up when done. What would a fair rental rate per hour be? Thanks
I have a 75 hp Kubota tracked skid steer with a 6' heavy duty mower with carbide mulching teeth and I get $150 per hour for rough cutting , but that is with me operating it.

/ 95 Horsepower Kubota tracked skid steer with 7 foot mower #3  
Rental rates vary by area, but look on Craigs list or facebook market place and you'll see what people rent out their machines for. Around here it varies btwn $175 and $350 per day - depends on the machine and the attachments that come with it.

/ 95 Horsepower Kubota tracked skid steer with 7 foot mower
He finally said $75 an hour so that is what I paid.

/ 95 Horsepower Kubota tracked skid steer with 7 foot mower #5  
He finally said $75 an hour so that is what I paid.
Theres quite a price break discount when you use it for several days or a week. Much less than the hourly rate.

/ 95 Horsepower Kubota tracked skid steer with 7 foot mower
I had to use it over the weekend as he needed it back by Monday. I did 7 hours on a Sat and 1 hour on a Sunday. He delivered it and then picked it up but lives within several miles and I have had him do almost $60,000 of excavating, grass waterways etc. in the last 2.5 years.