Ac won’t blow at all

/ Ac won’t blow at all #1  

Remfarms

Tractor
New Holland td5050
I have a New Holland Td5050. When I put it up for the winter the ac was blowing great. Started it a couple weeks ago to service and get it ready for hay season. Turned the ac on and nothing. It won’t come on, won’t blow a bit of air. I checked all fuses and they are fine. Any suggestions as to what the problem is. Any advice is appreciate. Thanks.

/ Ac won’t blow at all #2  
I don't have knowledge or manuals for your machine but: I would locate the relay for the system and pull it and clean the connections and plug it back in. This fixed the AC in my New Holland backhoe once. Also a good idea just to replace the fuse. I have seen them check good but have a cracked filament that opens when you try to pass current through them. Try wiggling the switch. Try wiggling the connectors at the fuse panel.

I have one connector on the fuse panel of my New Holland backhoe that opens from time to time for the radio. I have cleaned and recrimped till I'm blue in the face. It starts back working every time I unplug it or even wiggle it but then one day it will just turn off again. Very frustrating. Next time it does it I'm going to break one of my rules and bypass the damn thing.

/ Ac won’t blow at all
Thank you for your response. I have checked the fuses and they check good, but I will go buy some new ones and try that. I will also check the relay. Thank you so much for your response. Good luck on your radio.

/ Ac won’t blow at all #4  
Again, I'm not familiar with your model. The relay on my backhoe was hidden on the right side of the firewall in the engine compartment so it was subjected to a lot of dirt. It had the AC and starter relays in the same location.

/ Ac won’t blow at all
Thanks again. I’m headed to the dealer in the morning so maybe he can tell me where it’s all located.

/ Ac won’t blow at all #6  
Have you had issues with mice/ rodents, may have chewed wires. Check switch for power.