ALSO A NUBEE

/ ALSO A NUBEE #1  

OKfarmboy

Tractor
Mitsubishi/Satoh
Recently started working on son-in-law's tractor, shows to be a Mitsubishi but I think probably a Satoh, model ST2620. I am getting it in shape to sell and know nothing about this tractor and no luck finding help online. Can anyone tell me the capacity and what type of oil to use in trans/hydraulic system, also it has a 3 position lever on left side of seat, don't know what it does. All comments are appreciated.

/ ALSO A NUBEE #2  
The tractor may well be a Satoh. Mitsubishi purchased the brand at some point. The hydraulic system will take about five or six gallons of fluid. Use general tractor / hydraulic fluid. I had a Mitsubishi D2350 with a three position lever on the fender to the left of the seat. It was for three transmission ranges. There was also a gearshift with three forwards and a reverse. I usually set the lever on the fender for the middle range. For more information you can also check in with Valley Power.

/ ALSO A NUBEE
Thank you for your reply. I do have Valley Power on my list to call.

/ ALSO A NUBEE #4  
Recently started working on son-in-law's tractor, shows to be a Mitsubishi but I think probably a Satoh, model ST2620. I am getting it in shape to sell and know nothing about this tractor and no luck finding help online. Can anyone tell me the capacity and what type of oil to use in trans/hydraulic system, also it has a 3 position lever on left side of seat, don't know what it does. All comments are appreciated.

Yes, the ST2620 is a Satoh model and one of the very last of the largest engines used for the brand, the KE140. The KE140 was also used in the Iseki and Bolens tractors.

If you can cross over the KE140 engine into the Iseki models, you can obtain the engine parts manauls and service manuals for free located here:
Iseki Manuals
This is Andrews' Iseki Tractors in the UK.

It's not a well known engine in the Mitsubishi-Satoh lineup. Valley may come up short of a few of the needed parts for a rebuild. Here in the USA, the Satoh Beaver and Bull are popular names. Your machine is known in the Satoh line as the Kumiai ST2620.

Pinned at the top of this sub-forum is a very useful PDF to help you on your journey. The last page consists of the vintage parts network with ample amount of help and for you to price compare.

/ ALSO A NUBEE
Thank you for the post, so far I was unable to cross into the Iseki engine.

/ ALSO A NUBEE #6  
The lever on the left is high range, low range and super low range. High being all the way back and up.