Anybody get this besides me?

/ Anybody get this besides me? #11  
It happens to me to. I browse the site at work during lulls and notice it happening more often lately. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Before they updated the servers awhile back, I use to get it quite often. When they updated the servers, it seemed to go away.

/ Anybody get this besides me? #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I believe that there is a poltergeist living in the computer!! )</font>

Is this manifested by your monitor spinning itself in 360 degree circles whilst spewing fowl pixels at you?

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Anybody get this besides me? #13  
Harv, I've never had this problem, but you gave me another problem /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I clicked on the link to your picture, and then turned to do something else while the image loaded (slow dial-up), and when I switched back to TBN, none of my links were working!!! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I was trying to click on your image, and (obviously) nothing worked. Took me about 10 seconds to realize I was being an idiot /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Dave

/ Anybody get this besides me?
It is a pretty life-like image, isn't it, Dave. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I probably would've re-booted my computer before I figured it out. Glad you did better. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif