anybody hear anything -nc 1430?

/ anybody hear anything -nc 1430? #11  
The situation got a little messy. The power trac unit was sitting on and is still on the previous owner's property. It is the property of a Bank of America branch in California now. The Bank was trying to get power trac to relocate it to their facility so that people could view it there. This never did happen. Eric was dealing with Sean who quit the company. That is when I decided to help Eric sell it by posting it here. Then the previous owner decided that I was the only one that would be allowed on the property and only because I met them and viewed the tractor about six months ago. I was going to purchase it and try to help prevent the bankruptcy back then but the price was too high at that time.

My business partner heard me talking about it and wanted to look at it so we did. He is now purchasing it with the intentions of using it for approximately 6 months and then selling it. Neither one of us has a big need for this unit but it will be very useful in getting a few projects done. I will post again here when it is up for sale again and this time it will be in a place that people can view it and a straight forward purchase.

I posted with full intentions of one of you guys purchasing the tractor.