Anybody notice a price increase

/ Anybody notice a price increase #1  

4tillingdirt

Silver Member
Tractor
N/A
Visited the RK site and when I clicked on this link for the RK55 Hydro guess what pops up as the price - 28,499 instead of 27,999 - Tractors | RK55 Series Tractor | RK Tractors Looks like all of RK55 hydro tractors are getting a $500 bump.

/ Anybody notice a price increase #2  
I fear it will get worse.

All this "free" money getting pumped into the economy (or should I say lack of economy) will come back to bite us.

/ Anybody notice a price increase #3  
2% bump. A tad more than inflation.

In the past, RK advertised a commitment to increase prices only once per year.

Perhaps that anniversary arrived or perhaps that commitment has lapsed.

Pretty difficult commitment to make considering daily changes in foreign exchange rates and USA politics introducing exacerbating non-market factors.

Last edited:
   / Anybody notice a price increase #4  
They mentioned a price increase was coming in 2020 -- is that it? If so, it was mentioned several months ago as a heads up to prospective buyers. I am sure some folks bought sooner than they planned to save some money.

/ Anybody notice a price increase #5  
Up until recently, the pricing on the website had been the same since it changed in early 2019 (right before I put RK on my short-list of potential tractors). In fact, during 2019 the RK74 had a big price drop. By my reckoning, that's about 15 months without a price increase.

/ Anybody notice a price increase #6  
Somewhere on here a price increase was mentioned months ago, like S219 mentioned. For what we get with these tractors I still don’t think the price can be beat.

I still feel like I got a good deal with lots of options to n a good tractor with good customer service.

/ Anybody notice a price increase #7  
Well it got worse. RK55SC went up by $4599. Now $34,599 for tracker and loader

Attachments

• rk55latest.jpg
    rk55latest.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 143
  • rk55brochure.jpg
    rk55brochure.jpg
    699.2 KB · Views: 142
   / Anybody notice a price increase #8  
2% bump. A tad more than inflation.

In the past, RK advertised a commitment to increase prices only once per year.

Perhaps that anniversary arrived or perhaps that commitment has lapsed.

Pretty difficult commitment to make considering daily changes in foreign exchange rates and USA politics introducing exacerbating non-market factors.
Even in April, inflation was twice that number.

Edited: Mea Culpa I didn't notice this was from 2020