Anyone in the Uk/Europe have a Bulldog 282 loader fitted to their Iseki?

/ Anyone in the Uk/Europe have a Bulldog 282 loader fitted to their Iseki? #1  

ballaterach

Silver Member
Tractor
Iseki TX1510
Need to source a replacement hydraulic hose and wondering if anyone in the UK/Europe has had to do so and where you obtained it from
also does anyone know precisely what size the thread is on the hose fittings?

/ Anyone in the Uk/Europe have a Bulldog 282 loader fitted to their Iseki? #2  
Take the hose with you to an hydraulic shop and have them make a new one. They'll figure out the fittings easily. It will also end up much cheaper than a OEM one, if those are still available.

/ Anyone in the Uk/Europe have a Bulldog 282 loader fitted to their Iseki?
Sounds like a plan if there is one within reasonable distance..Mr Google may hopefully help...!!

/ Anyone in the Uk/Europe have a Bulldog 282 loader fitted to their Iseki? #4  
I did check it before I posted and Google did come up with a decent amount of shops around Aberdeenshire. Hopefully one of them will be close to you.

Thanks yes just contacted a couple to see what they can do

/ Anyone in the Uk/Europe have a Bulldog 282 loader fitted to their Iseki? #6  
I bought my hose from an online company flowfit, while I do like to support local, the savings were huge. might be worth a look,

/ Anyone in the Uk/Europe have a Bulldog 282 loader fitted to their Iseki? #7  
I bought my hose from an online company flowfit, while I do like to support local, the savings were huge. might be worth a look,
That's indeed a good alternative and I do share the same opinion as you regarding buying local. I have lots of hydraulic shops around but being that I live on an highly industrial area, the prices are crazy.

I used to buy lots of hoses, motors and valves from Flowfit. The prices were great but, sadly, that's not an option for me anymore ever since Brexit. I got all the hoses, fittings and quick disconnects for my homemade loader for something like €180 and it's good quality stuff. If I were to buy local, that would easily be €250 to €300.

Manged to find a company in Oyne nr Insch Aberdeenshire S+S Services(Scotland) Ltd and the bill was £18-75.....fantastic price and service