Anyone Recently Purchase A Zeteor ?

/ Anyone Recently Purchase A Zeteor ? #1  

bigcut

Silver Member
Tractor
Garden Tractor
Can anyone share their recent experience in buying a Zeteor Tractor ?
Why and what did you buy ?
How's it going ? (your experience)
Where you located ?
How did competitors do pricing wise ie. Kubota, JD, etc. ?

/ Anyone Recently Purchase A Zeteor ? #2  
Hi, I bought FORTERRA 150 HD two years ago and my experience is very good. I use it every working day, I have 800 engine hours per year and I've not had serious problems. I can rely on this tractor at any time and in any hard work - it's a hardworker.
MILAN.
Zetor Forterra - Zetor North America

/ Anyone Recently Purchase A Zeteor ? #3  
Neighbor bought a 1990's 3320 of around 46 hp. I just got around it within the last few days. Very, very impressed with the machine. Also very impressed with the availability of parts.....like I looked up a starter which has the solenoid attached, (like GM cars and trucks)....$238, free shipping, ebay. Also there is a parts suppler that is www accessible the owner used and got perfect parts and service, with 2 day delivery. I went to the www and found an operator's manual PDF, 205 pages no less, for free. Seems there is a reasonably sized following here in the USA and they have been around for quite awhile.

Never had any interest in the badge because I never saw one down here but after this short experience I certainly would include it in my quest for another tractor.