Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet?

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #21  
JC, you are correct, the hydro lines only go on one way, I was told by RK Tech, that they designed the hydro lines to be kind of "Idiot" proof, so that you can only hook lines up one way.....I would check the valve that is located underneath where the hydrostatic foot controls are....the ones that you use to go forward and reverse....look underneath and there is a control box there for the hydraulics....it should be in the middle position.....check that next....if that does not work, I would call for service.....there has to be a problems with hydraulics on back hoe.....I wish I could help out more, but those are the two things I would check.....make sure all three of your hydralics lines are hooked up, no kinks.....

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #22  
Just to make sure I’m clear. The dipper stick can be raised and lowered. So that part is working. So what’s happening is the the dipper stick is all the way retracted, there is no pressure to keep it from being extended by hand. I would think that with the dipper retracted the hydraulic cylinder would be full of oil making movement near impossible

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #23  
JC, I am not sure on exactly how the hydralics work as far as pressure, I am just a new tractor owner passing along what I know....What i have come to learn, is to park my tractor and put card board underneath it so see if there are any leaks...

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #24  
Ok figured it out. I had to bring in the dipper and the hold the control valve in the back position then it groaned a little and pressurized the cyclinder. So all good

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #25  
JC, that does sound familiar, I had a RK Tech do that to my front bucket and rear, by doing that you bled the air out of the system......thanks for the reminder....glad it all worked out for you....btw....how expensive was it to get the thumb or did yours come with it?

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #26  
JC, that does sound familiar, I had a RK Tech do that to my front bucket and rear, by doing that you bled the air out of the system......thanks for the reminder....glad it all worked out for you....btw....how expensive was it to get the thumb or did yours come with it?

Mine came with it. It’s surprisingly handy. I’m still waiting for the grapple to come in but needed to move some wood. I saw an Outdoors with the Morgans YouTube video on it and gave it a try. It’s very easy

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #27  
Tractor Guy, I looked on web, I could not find any videos?

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #28  
I'm not sure if this is the way its supposed to be or if I have something going on. On my BH, some movements are slowed and delayed. Others are like 5x with the same amount of pressure applied to the stick. Pulling the stick towards me is usually delayed and slow when it does move. Swinging the boom side to side flys back and forth. Does that sound right?

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #29  
My RK24 does that also. I just assumed it was me and my lack of experience with the BH. I am still learning all of the controls/movements...I only have about 5 hrs experience so far. :)

/ Anyone Remove the Backhoe From an RK24 Yet? #30  
Removed my backhoe for the first time today. Easier than i thought it would be.