Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil?

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #22  
I have been using Sinopec L-HM 46 in a log splitter for the last year. No issues down to 36 degrees. I am gaining confidence...
Note that Sinopec packages in 18 liter (4.75 gallon) buckets.

For our more expensive hydraulic equipment, we use Miles Lubricants (Primex). It's all about the additives.

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #23  
I have been using Sinopec L-HM 46 in a log splitter for the last year. No issues down to 36 degrees. I am gaining confidence...
Note that Sinopec packages in 18 liter (4.75 gallon) buckets.

For our more expensive hydraulic equipment, we use Miles Lubricants (Primex). It's all about the additives.

I bet that just about any hydraulic oil is fine in something like a PTO driven splitter or other implement where temperatures are low and because the implement's hydraulic oil doesn't get mixed with the tractor's own trans/hydrualic fluid.

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #24  
OK you got your free ads.
We are almost two pages in, does anyone here own a tractor that specs AW32, AW46 or AW 68 oil?
Does everyone understand the difference between UTF and AW oils?

"No" to the tractor question but, my backhoe uses AW-32 and my 15' hydraulic mower (which is attached to the PTO of tractor) uses AW-100

That said, I use IH Hytrans in the tractor and appropriate AW32/100 in the backhoe/mower.

I would (and do) also avoid things made in China.

Stupid story: 20 years ago when I got the backhoe, I wondered if I'd ever have to transport it so, I set out to get some ratchet-binders. I had two and wanted about six.

I was visiting my mother in Atlanta and as a mother/son morning, we went out to breakfast and then set out to find some US-made ratchet binders. I FOUND the binders but after about four hours of going all over town, didn't find a single one that was US made, all were in China. I absolutely refused to buy them as I don't trust them.

Turns out I've never had to transport the backhoe so that didn't matter.

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #25  
I, like everyone on here is always looking for a better price on good quality hydraulic fluid. I came across this ISO 46 hydraulic fluid from Sinopec for $350 a 55 gallon drum. The price alone is throwing up some red flags, so I want to know if anyone has ever used anything from Sinopec and what their opinion of it is. And yes I know it's made in China, so it probably has lead paint in it.

I put Sinopec 15W40 synthetic motor oil into my DT466 in my Pay Loader and I purchased a five gallon pail of Sinopec grease to lube everything. So far, so good.

/ Anyone use Sinopec hydraulic oil? #26  
That fluid is great for cheaper or very old and well past its prime equipment. I have also used this fluid to flush a system in a gear drive tractor. Il use it again