Anyone written to OSHA about your ROPS?

/ Anyone written to OSHA about your ROPS? #22  
First OSHA isnt going to care one bit about your concern unless you are a business. OSHA doesnt police private individuals, rather companies or corporations.

MFG's put all these safeties, ROPS, seat safety, PTO safety, Neutral safety, Seatbelt, etc on to cover their own butts. If you dont like them, remove them or modify them to suit your needs.

/ Anyone written to OSHA about your ROPS? #23  
I was going to Sue Kubota because there is no warning sticker on the ROPS that says it will knock you in the head when the folded top comes down. But that thread went no where because most of the TBN ers thought the Thread was a Pin-Up of "Sue Kubota". Much disappointed they were.:D

Maybe if they put Sue Kubota's picture on top of the ROPs guys will look up more often to and see the ROP was to tall for the garage.

/ Anyone written to OSHA about your ROPS? #24  
OSHA's response will be the operator has a responsibility to check their overhead clearance before proceeding.

/ Anyone written to OSHA about your ROPS? #25  
OSHA's response will be the operator has a responsibility to check their overhead clearance before proceeding.

Ya dat.

People, you can't blame OSHA for the stupid stuff you do. It's not their fault, it's yours.

I'd like to write OSHA a note about their ROPS requirements. Anyone have a snail mail addy or email for them?

My wife insisted I put mine up on this new JD 2025R because it doesn't go above my head like the folded one on the 1025R did. Well, I did and then promptly decided to back it up into the garage where the floor is flatter to adjust my bush hog cutting height. Bashed the eave in front of the door.