Automatic pto kicking on and off rk 55

/ Automatic pto kicking on and off rk 55 #1  

Cbrightnow106

Tractor
Rk55
Well my automatic pto is kicking on and off. Manual mode works just fine. Sometimes the automatic pto wont turn on at all

/ Automatic pto kicking on and off rk 55 #2  
On the automatic mode, the PTO will shut off automatically when the 3 pt is fully raised. It will turn it back On when the 3 pt is lowered.

Also, if it's a geared transmission and still in automatic mode, when pressing the clutch it will also turn On/Off the PTO. At least my Branson does it.

/ Automatic pto kicking on and off rk 55
Its turning on and off even when lowered

/ Automatic pto kicking on and off rk 55 #4  
Check that the spring behind the top link mount is not jammed up. It activates the switch. If it can move when you expect it to...Great. I'm not near my tractor atm but there may be different holes for different actuation positions.

Mine acted like this with one mower,
that has a very short pto shaft, I needed to adjust the setup of the hitch (at the mower). See if you can adjust the top link at the implement to decrease the angle and allow the switch to work.

Also, if you installed a hydraulic or damper type top link... Things have to be very dialed in for the auto pto to stay on through range of motion the top link allows.