Backhoe backhoe attachment

/ backhoe attachment #1  

ds4110 Mainer

Tractor
DS4110
Hi all, I'm new to the forum.
I have a 2011 DS4110 and would like to know if a 2013 KB2485 Backhoe attachment is the correct unit. I have a chance to buy one with only 25 hours on it. I don't see the two QD hydraulic fittings on the rear of my tractor......is that something I get from the dealer as a kit?
Thanks

/ backhoe attachment #2  
According to the Kioti site the KB2485 is the correct BH for your DS4110. If you don't have the hydraulic ports you or your dealer would have to install them to plug the BH into.

/ backhoe attachment #3  
That's the right size for your tractor. What model tractor did it come from? You may need a different subframe to match up to your tractor. George advise of the ports. Dealer should have what you need, should be a kit, or advise you where to pull the hyd flow from. I'm not familiar with the DS line and how close they are to the DK line.

/ backhoe attachment
Thank you George and Victor. I knew I didn't have the hyd ports so I was afraid because my tractor was a 2011 and the hoe is a 2013 there might not be a perfect fit. I have since contacted the dealer and they have the kit in stock and I'm scheduled for the install next week. Not cheap.....$500 including labor......but I gotta have it. The hoe came off a 2013 DS4110 but he had the hyd ports factory installed so it wasn't an issue for him. He has the mounting plates for my machine and is including them in the sale.
Thanks again.