Backhoe seat space on CK/DK

/ Backhoe seat space on CK/DK #1  

Frank_T

Tractor
JD 750 - Kioti TBD
Looking to purchase a new CK or DK with a backhoe, but My dealer doesnt have any on the lot.
Im wondering how much adjustment/space is around the BH seat. Im 6-4" 275 with size 13/14 boot, so Im concerned about the space for my legs, knees, feet, beer belly around the BH control box. Im only going to be doing jobs around my property so I wont be chained to it for 8hrs a day.

Here is a video I found of a 2040 bobcat (similar to CK) where he mentions the seat too close to controls around the 3:00 mark. It looks closer than the Kioti but hard to tell.

1615824392565.png

Any tall and portly guys out there with an opinion on the CK/DK backhoe workspace?

Thanks
Frank T

/ Backhoe seat space on CK/DK #2  
Looking to purchase a new CK or DK with a backhoe, but My dealer doesnt have any on the lot.
Im wondering how much adjustment/space is around the BH seat. Im 6-4" 275 with size 13/14 boot, so Im concerned about the space for my legs, knees, feet, beer belly around the BH control box. Im only going to be doing jobs around my property so I wont be chained to it for 8hrs a day.

Here is a video I found of a 2040 bobcat (similar to CK) where he mentions the seat too close to controls around the 3:00 mark. It looks closer than the Kioti but hard to tell.

View attachment 690215

Any tall and portly guys out there with an opinion on the CK/DK backhoe workspace?

Thanks
Frank T
I have a Kioti with the backhoe, I am 6', the seat to the backhoe mounts on a steel plate that has 4 bolts. The seat can be mounted further rearward than what the one in the picture is. Hope this helps..

/ Backhoe seat space on CK/DK #3  
Im 6’3 and have mine on my NX don’t have any issues with leg room just have to watch it when you raise the arms so you don’t get hit.