Ballast Box

/ Ballast Box #1  

adeberti

Tractor
CT2025H
Hi,

i'm in the market for a ballast box: does anybody have the "factory" Bobcat one for a Ct2025 or so? what are the dimensions (of the box w/o the attachment ?

I need some rear ballast (to be as compact as possible, don't care about H but very much so L and W) so i would like to compare it to the Titan box. The Bobcat doesn't provide much info

I would be leaning towards suitcase weights, but they are really expensive. Right now we use a 5' Tiller as ballast (~700lbs)

/ Ballast Box #2  
Why not just build one the size you want out of plywood or something and pour it full of concrete. Then remove the plywood. You could always put some PVC pipe in it when concrete is wet for shovels and things. Just leave a drain point. Have your connection points go all the way through it or at least very deep.

/ Ballast Box #3  
Hi,

i'm in the market for a ballast box: does anybody have the "factory" Bobcat one for a Ct2025 or so? what are the dimensions (of the box w/o the attachment ?

I need some rear ballast (to be as compact as possible, don't care about H but very much so L and W) so i would like to compare it to the Titan box. The Bobcat doesn't provide much info

I would be leaning towards suitcase weights, but they are really expensive. Right now we use a 5' Tiller as ballast (~700lbs)