Dealer Barlow no longer selling long distance??

/ Barlow no longer selling long distance?? #11  
kubota web site says: "Offer expires 6/30/2015." least in the US.

/ Barlow no longer selling long distance?? #12  
kubota web site says: "Offer expires 6/30/2015." least in the US.

I'd suggest you get something in writing. They are a legit dealer. But my Massey dealer is legit too. I had to wait almost 2 weeks on my sale and delivery while my salesperson was called out of town for a funeral close relation. It crossed over till the first couple days of June and as a result my financing wenr up 1/2 percent which means about $250.00 and one option wasn't even available june 1. Couldn't backdate it even though it wasn't my fault.

Moral of the story is rebates and financing are factory offered not dealer provided. They can't backdate because they report all sales at the last day of each month. By the way my dealer also does Kubota and the deals are different but the expiration dates are just that . . no slide factors on them.

/ Barlow no longer selling long distance?? #13  
I've done several purchases of new Kubotas that have crossed months. Deal made at the end of one month and closed or papers signed in the next month. When Steve Barlow entered what I was purchasing, a serial number and location of the machine is determined and the deal that day concerning price, rebates, dealer incentives and terms of financing. That "purchase under those terms" was valid for so many days even though I had not finalized the contract. Some times the terms and incentives changed from one month to the next. If the terms changed to my good I could redo the deal and if not sign and be a purchaser. I did do a deal one time, or discussed a deal for 48 months 0% but no actual purchase contract done on dealer computer with a specific lock in and when I returned the financing term had dropped to 42 months 0%. Lost money on that one.
The new machines belong to Kubota and not the dealer who just processes the transaction on the computer and Kubota gives/advertises their rates for a specific end date which can change every month and some times does but dealer has nothing to do with the determinations of rate or time. Dealer gets to determine how much profit he is willing to accept by processing the transaction.