Belly Pan installed

/ Belly Pan installed #1  

3035user

Tractor
Century 3035
I now have the belly pan fabricated and installed on my 3035. I read some of you fellows talking about it so had my fabricatoring friend form it for me and I installed it. The only mistake I made was not taking any pictures before instalation.
I did get pictures of my rig but haven't figured out how to attache them yet.
Jack

/ Belly Pan installed #2  
What did you use to make the pan and how much did it cost?

To attach a pic, reply to your post and be sure the preview post/attach file box is checked below where you type the text. Then just browse for the picture file. You may need to convert the pics to a jpeg format to get the file size down to a reasonable size (esp if they are currently saved as a bitmap image). To save as a jpeg, I usually just open my bitmap pic in Paint and then "save as" a jpg file type. It's pretty quick to do.

We'll be waiting on pics. I'd like to do something like that to my 3045.

/ Belly Pan installed
I used 4 pieces of 3" angle iron cut 3" long. Mounted 2 on the frame brace bolts and drilled and taped the frame on the side just in front of the rear wheels for the other 2. Took a piece of cardboard and held against the bottom of the frame and drew the pattern that I needed. Made the pan out of 1/8 steel which isn't real heavy but will keep the limbs out of the hoses.
I will try to get pictures when I can get help from my Daughter with her digital camera.
It cost $30.00 total not counting the paint which my dealer gave me.

Jack

/ Belly Pan installed #4  
Make a reply to yourself in this thread, and enter some text. Make sure the check box in <font color="red"> 1 </font> is checked. Click the Continue button. You will now be previewing your message. Look for <font color="red"> 2 </font>. Press the Browse button to find the picture on your hard-drive. The picture MUST be in JPEG (.JPG) format, and must be smaller that 100000 bytes. Your picture won't show up in or on the message until after you click the Post This Message! button.
464869-attach3.JPG

Attachments

• 464869-attach3.JPG
    464869-attach3.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 260
   / Belly Pan installed #5  
Sounds good.
Last hose I busted cost me $30!

/ Belly Pan installed
I am sending the picture of the belly pan.
Ja ck

Attachments

• 598010-belly pan.bmp
    66.1 KB · Views: 245
   / Belly Pan installed
This is a side veiw.

Attachments

• 598021-belly pan 1.bmp
    66.1 KB · Views: 187
   / Belly Pan installed
And from the front right.
MicroPilot, I hope these are clear enough that you can tell what it is.
Jack

Attachments

• 598031-belly pan 2.bmp
    81.6 KB · Views: 192