Bent up my Box Blade!

/ Bent up my Box Blade! #11  
I have a 6 foot TSC box blade and have used it on my drive way for 10 years, for most of that time with a big JD 2030. Even though it catches on rock layers and such in the drive, it has never bent. Even the blade has dulled only a trace... And I have a mile long drive. However, when I used it to back push some snow and hit a rock, it bent easily. I got a neighbor with a full welding shop to fix it, and it is back in use now. I have a smaller JD 3038e and do not expect any problems... Other than it is now too big and I need to downsize to a 5 footer. Anyone in the Virginia area interested? Trade would be great.

/ Bent up my Box Blade! #12  
Did my damage without pushing. I've got a 3720-- lots or rocks and lots of roots. Bent the pin pretty darn good.

/ Bent up my Box Blade! #13  
I learned the first time out,,, to go easy and it does a better job. I have cheap TSC blade that I used for about 15 years with no problems. After jarring the fillings loose in my teeth I figured I better take it easier. Now I usually wait until after a rain, then work on our road.