BH250 backhoe buckets

/ BH250 backhoe buckets #1  

Steve4225H

Tractor
Branson 4225H
I am looking for an 8 inch or 9 inch backhoe bucket for my BH250 backhoe. My dealer says Branson does not have the 9 inch bucket available. Does anyone know of another bucket manufacturer that will work? My dealer said to look at the Titan BK215 8 inch bucket that might work. Has anyone tried the Titan BK215 backhoe bucket on a Branson BH250 backhoe? Any information would be helpful. Thanks!

/ BH250 backhoe buckets #2  
The BK215 looks a little different than my Ansung made BH25 or the nearly identical new BH250 but they could be just detail differences.

Here's the spec Titan (palletforks.com) lists for their 12" BK215 bucket:

- Pin Diameter 1.5-in.
- Center of top pin to 1st hole 6.25-in.
- Center of top pin to 2nd hole 8.375-in.
- Inside of tabs at top pin 4.375-in.
- Inside of tabs at bottom pins 3.625-in.

12-in Backhoe Bucket

/ BH250 backhoe buckets
Thanks ericm979,
Yes this 12 inch bucket is different. My bucket is a two pin hole. This might be a fronthoe bucket.
My bucket has 1inch pins, 6 inches between pin centers, and 5 5/8 inches between tabs.
I will look at the Ansung BH25. I am not familiar with Ansung.

/ BH250 backhoe buckets
For members information on what I have learned for a Branson BH250 backhoe bucket. The Titan BK215 backhoe bucket is very close to an exact fit. The problem area is between the tabs. The Titan bucket is 5.354 between the tabs and the Branson bucket is 5.625 between the tabs. They both use a 1" pin. After a lot of grinding between the tabs on the Titan 8" bucket, I now have a 8" bucket for my Branson BH250 backhoe. The cost of the Titan bucket was also very reasonable.

Titan makes two different types of buckets. The Titan BK215 and the Branson BH250 buckets have one dimension between the tabs. Titan makes another bucket for a different model backhoe/fronthoe that has two different dimensions between the tabs and larger pin holes.

Hope this helps some people.