Bill and the Bells (music)

/ Bill and the Bells (music) #2  
Holy smoke! I love it! I wonder if the gal on the right is playing a 4 string banjo, or if it's a banjo mandolin.

/ Bill and the Bells (music) #3  
Would that be a Bandolin??

/ Bill and the Bells (music)
Holy smoke! I love it! I wonder if the gal on the right is playing a 4 string banjo, or if it's a banjo mandolin.

Honestly don't know. There were a couple of differnt groups playing and there was every kind of string instrument you could imagine on stage. I know she played a couple of different string instruments.

If you liked that one...

Kind of kicking myself for not staying afterwards and buy a CD but it was past both me and my dad's bedtime by the time we left LOL

Interesting group dynamic in that the male vocalist (from Colorado) and female violinis (from Alaska) are both professors at East Tennessee State.

EDIT, not certain if it's a fiddle or violin:laughing:

/ Bill and the Bells (music) #6  
Honestly don't know. There were a couple of differnt groups playing and there was every kind of string instrument you could imagine on stage. I know she played a couple of different string instruments.

If you liked that one...

Kind of kicking myself for not staying afterwards and buy a CD but it was past both me and my dad's bedtime by the time we left LOL

Interesting group dynamic in that the male vocalist (from Colorado) and female violinis (from Alaska) are both professors at East Tennessee State.

EDIT, not certain if it's a fiddle or violin:laughing:

It's a fiddle in Oklahoma; and I suspect in North Carolina too.