Bobcat parts availability for CT-235

/ Bobcat parts availability for CT-235 #1  

lilranch2001

Tractor
Bobcat CT 235
Well some of you may remember, in the past I have been a big defender of Bobcat tractors, and the parts availability for them by Bobcat Corp......
Yesterday my first bad experience, I went into my local dealer for cooling system hoses, and asked the parts guy to look up all the rubber components I needed since my tractor is coming up on 13 years old, and I would rather be proactive and replace those components when I change the coolantagain this year.

He offered to print off the the diagram to see what I may want to purchase, and then I asked for prices and availability...... Thats when I got a very uneasy feeling when he responded as he peered into his screen and said.... UMMMMMM

I said, that cannot be good ( I assumed very high prices, but worse than that, Bobcat has suspended offering those parts)!

I asked if he has another source, he said he can check, and went to their site, and a frown came across his face. No they do not offer anything either!

Anyways does anyone remember what the Kioti equivilent for the CT-235 is? I am going to check to see if their hoses fit

/ Bobcat parts availability for CT-235 #2  
CK35.

/ Bobcat parts availability for CT-235
Thank you Sir!

/ Bobcat parts availability for CT-235
I just spoke to Michigan Iron and Bob in parts was helpful, and pointed me to their web site to order the needed hoses!