Bobcat s300 skid steer wont lift or tilt

/ Bobcat s300 skid steer wont lift or tilt #1  

siccboost

Tractor
John Deere 110 TLB
I have a 2009 Bobcat S300 the lift and tilt will not work at all. I've already replaced the lift tilt actuator 6309311. I thought this would fix the issue because I was no longer hearing the click, when I push the hydraulics enabled green button. This lack of sound i noticed immediately and sure enough the lift and tilt wouldn't work. I was thinking possibly the button went bad but it still lights up green when I push it.

I checked the hydraulic fluid level seemed low so I filled it up. The very first time I filled it after the lift tilt stopped working it took about 4 gallons. It has a leaking cylinder wich I already have the seal kit for just as soon as I get it working properly. I've kept it filled since then but still not working. I'm not sure if they have a low hydraulic fluid switch to cut it off when low? Does anyone know if they do have a low pressure switch or something for the hydraulic fluid?

Anyway I checked the actuator and after the light comes on its still not magnetized which should occur to open the valve. So I checked the voltage im getting 1.1-1.4 volts when the engine is running and the green light is on. I'm guessing this is not normal. So I've come to the conclusion that its not getting power to the actuator.

I pulled the fuse cover and idk which one actually controls that particular part. So I checked continuity for all the fuses and they all came back ok. So idk where to go from here? If anyone can help please. If there is a relay that controls this I'd like to know which one so I can swap it out with one that I know for sure is working like the starter relay.

One other thing I noticed was a red button on the right side (if you are sitting in the machine) its bent and I can make out what it says on it. I'm not sure if it is supposed to be pushed in or turned a certain way? Does anyone know what this button is for? Is it a valve or a button idk. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Attachments

• Resized95Resized952021032695121508.jpg
    Resized95Resized952021032695121508.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 233
   / Bobcat s300 skid steer wont lift or tilt #2  
A square red knob on the right side, that sounds like the emergency override to lower the lift arms if they are stuck up and the machine dies. If it's pulled out that would probably divert any fluid back to the tank, don't know if it has a switch to disable anything.
There should be a manual for the S300 in the manual thread over at skidsteerforum.

/ Bobcat s300 skid steer wont lift or tilt #3  
not sure about the s300 but my 843 has a push/pull knob and if pulled the lift pressure is bypassed to tank

/ Bobcat s300 skid steer wont lift or tilt
yes it is a red square knob it seems to be down, it seems to be bent and stuck since i cannot pull it out at all. so i don't believe that should be an issue one thing i notice is it is giving me a m0613 code which seems to be an rpm signal. im gonna try to jump 12v directly to the solenoid if i can't figure anything else out soon.....

/ Bobcat s300 skid steer wont lift or tilt #5  
that may be the fuel shutoff

/ Bobcat s300 skid steer wont lift or tilt #6  
An off the wall guess but is the operator presence/seat belt/safety bar "stuff" working?

The safety stuff seems to be working properly, when i lift the bar it turns the green button off (locking the hydraulics normally) and when i drop the bar it allows me to activate the button which then lights up green. The machine does start as well as go backwards and forwards. im going to continue searching for answers this weekend. thank you everyone!

/ Bobcat s300 skid steer wont lift or tilt #8  
isn't there a lock valve cartridge (BICS ???) on both tilt and raise/lower functions?
seem to remember reading (iirc on a plowsite forum) that bad grounds to them can prevent working.
never had anything similar on the s595 I use so this may be no help.

Thanks bud ill check on it I'm gonna attempt to print the schematics and go after it again today. ill be sure to take some emery cloth to the grounds.

Update so the code it was throwing m0613 is the rpm signal or on other tractors I believe it is the same thing as the vehicle speed sensor, this connector was loose and it was not receiving the signal. this shut down the lift and tilt voltage to the hydraulics. I disconnected and cleaned, plugged it in and cleaned the other plugs with electronics cleaner, applied di electric grease and sure enough everything is working fine now! now its time to rebuild the cylinders and freshen her up for some jobs coming up. Thanks Everyone!