Bobcat t190 acs issues

/ Bobcat t190 acs issues #1  

Phoenix_tide

Tractor
Bobcat t190
I have a t190 that I bought to flip.. everything was working OK as far as hand controls were concerned (hand controls only) this probably has nothing to do with it but my power bobtach switch stopped working. I found it had no power on the white/red wire (1380 i believe), but the plug next to it did (the acs switch, but I don't have the switch so it's just a plug) so I stole the red/white wire (1785) off that and put it in my bobtach switch.. and started working and so I stopped for the day. Now, I don't know lf it was before or after this because i didnt actually run the machine, just putsed with the bobtach switch, but the next day I went to Fire it up and the acs light was on, no boom function. Pulled the code... 32-04.. no acs communication. NO OTHER CODES. So I went looking and at the big acs harness plug (not at the computer plugs themself) I had good power at I believe red/white 1175, my battery power but no power at my switched power, 1740... BUT there were other 1740s (such as for the blower motor) that had power so I figured I had a broken wire.. so I just jumped 12v to it to see if that fixed it... sure enough, clipped on and heard a little actuator "wirr" so i checked the codes and now I had 32-49 actuator shorted to ground. So, swapped plugs and sure enough code changed. Here's where my big problem is, I don't want to just throw parts at it so I checked EVERY other possibility I could. There's zero continuity to ground on either of the actuators on ANY wire. Good continuity on the harness between the acs and actuators. And then before I wrote just now, I figured I'd double check to see if the code would flip like it did yesterday but now it doesn't. It ONLY stays on 32-49. Won't change to 32-50 like I swear it did yesterday.

I'd appreciate any input you may have on somehow testing the acs controller... or the actuator.. ANYTHING. I need to get this machine sold and I have a couple people wanting to look at it but obviously can't with this issue.