Bobcat Toolcat offer

/ Bobcat Toolcat offer #1  

Rolando

Platinum Member
Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat High Flow Turbo C-series
What do you all think about the Bobcat Offer going on until August 31?

0% financing for 42 months, plus $1,000 rebate

or

$1,000 rebate plus free attachment up $3,500 list price

or

$2,500 rebate

The second choice is what interests me. I could get the 90 inch mower I've been wanting at close to no extra cost.

Does anybody know if they're still just selling the one loaded version of the 5610, or can you now do a custom order?

/ Bobcat Toolcat offer #2  
Rolando

Haven't you bought the 5610 TC yet? I don't know if other versions are available but by now, I would think they would have them available. Even the early brochures make the pto and 3 pt sound kind of optional. Didn't have any rebates when I bought mine.:( Heck at that time there was a shipping surcharge. I really like the 5610. More fun and versitile compared to any CUT.

/ Bobcat Toolcat offer
Hey Radman, have they improved the A/C control any from the 'C' version, which is the one I own? Mine is kind of clunky with the blower knob loose and the steps in the fans too severe and the temperature control not very sensitive. Also, the air dispersal is not very good.

I've notice that the controls on the Kubotas is much more sophisticated with bi-level controls. More like a car.

While I'm thinking about it, how clogged does your radiator get when mowing in dry conditions? I have to stop at least once during the mowing to clean it or I'll get over heating. I was wondering if the higher location and not being under the tilt bed would help to keep it cleaner.

/ Bobcat Toolcat offer #4  
I have mowed in very dusty and dry conditions. Have not have any major build up on screen. Very easy to raise the hatch in the back and use my hand to clean off the screen. Very little actually gets on the radiator cores. The higher location should help a lot. I will have much more grass/clippings on my A/C condenser screen than I ever have on the rear screen. My hydraulic and engine temps always stay the same regardless of how much I use the machine, hydraulics or day time temp.

I would strongly recommend the raised air intake cleaner on the side of the cab. It catches a lot of dust. I can't imagine how much dust if it was the normal air intake the air filter would catch.

The A/C switch is unchanged. A few more fan speed settings would be nice like 4-5 speeds.