Price Check Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock #1  

Scaper

Silver Member
I live in the state of Delaware in New Castle Coun
Tractor
New Holland 1030
Well I finally got rid of the New Holland Boomer 1030 and bought a Massey Ferguson 1526 today. The tractor was a leftover 17 model. Kept inside excellent condition only one hour on the clock naturally wanted to give you an idea of how much I paid for it to make sure I did the right thing . The tractor listed for 20.649 with prep and delivery. I paid $14,000 for the tractor I was given $9700 for my trade-in of my 1030 Boomer with 302 hours on it the Boomer was in excellent condition always garage kept maintained never sat outside overnight from the time it was taken out of the crate and I bought it. The dealer also bought my farm King 50 inch snowblower for the rear of my Boomer since I've only used it twice since purchasing it nine years ago he allowed me $1000 for the snowblower, it had never sat outside and there was no wear absolutely anywhere on the piece of equipment . So I would like some feedback to see what you think about this deal I felt comfortable with it and I sure would like to know what you think of it. As always thanks for your help big Mark

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock #2  
Sounds like a great deal. The price for the Boomer new was around $12,500, so that was a decent trade value he gave you at $9700. Plus another 1K for the blower....so for a little more than $3K, you got a brand new tractor! I think you did good! Post some pics when you get it!

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock
My Boomer 1030 has a loader on it also but I still feel like I got a good deal on the Massey. The new tractor also has a 100E loader I just wish it was a detachable bucket. Can it be converted on this loader? I never had the loader off my Boomer so it is not something I知 worried about it was something that would be nice to have.

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock #4  
Sounds like a great deal. Good luck with it!

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock #5  
My Boomer 1030 has a loader on it also but I still feel like I got a good deal on the Massey. The new tractor also has a 100E loader I just wish it was a detachable bucket. Can it be converted on this loader? I never had the loader off my Boomer so it is not something I知 worried about it was something that would be nice to have.

Massey Ferguson offers the Tool Carrier as an add on, but the loader bucket is different... my dealer swapped mine out when I bought the 1526, so check with them and see if they're willing to do that.

Good luck with the new Tractor

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock #6  
Sounds like an excellent deal for a great tractor. I purchased my 1526 i (new) n May of this year and have 160 plus hrs on it, no problem and now waiting for snowwwwwww Take care and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock #7  
I received a good trade-in price for my equipment too....but....a person also has to look at inflation. The money I used to buy my 1999 and 2006 equipment was worth quite a bit more back then too.

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock #8  
Sounds like a good deal. Nice

/ Bought a new 1526 today 2017 leftover 1 hour on the clock #9  
Well I finally got rid of the New Holland Boomer 1030 and bought a Massey Ferguson 1526 today. The tractor was a leftover 17 model. Kept inside excellent condition only one hour on the clock naturally wanted to give you an idea of how much I paid for it to make sure I did the right thing . The tractor listed for 20.649 with prep and delivery. I paid $14,000 for the tractor I was given $9700 for my trade-in of my 1030 Boomer with 302 hours on it the Boomer was in excellent condition always garage kept maintained never sat outside overnight from the time it was taken out of the crate and I bought it. The dealer also bought my farm King 50 inch snowblower for the rear of my Boomer since I've only used it twice since purchasing it nine years ago he allowed me $1000 for the snowblower, it had never sat outside and there was no wear absolutely anywhere on the piece of equipment . So I would like some feedback to see what you think about this deal I felt comfortable with it and I sure would like to know what you think of it. As always thanks for your help big Mark
Hey Scaper! I would say You got a great deal on the M-F 1526 I bought mine new in 2018 for a cash price of $16,000 also with one hour on the clock. So You did very good (y). How do like the tractor so far & has it been what you thought it would be? Mine has been a great tractor so far & has done everything I bought it to do & it works great with my 1959 M-F 50 They're great combo ;) . IMG_20201003_134009.jpg