Brake Drum Removal

/ Brake Drum Removal #1  

dew2012

Tractor
kubota l200
I have a L200 Kubota trying to remove brake Drum on the right side have removed outer cover along with the brake shoes and bolt in center of the shaft that seems to hold the brake Drum on but I don't see a way use a pulley puller to remove brake Drum any ideas? Thanks in advance.

/ Brake Drum Removal #2  
A few suggestions but not for the drum removal.
Post photos of the drum.
Post your question in the Kubota section here on the forum.
My best guess sight unseen is a rust/corrosion build up on what I guess is a splined shaft/drum. Try all the classic moves to loosen rust, your choice of penetrating oil(s), heat, tapping the drum to create some possible movement.
An old timers trick for stuck and broken bolts is candle wax melted into the joint.

/ Brake Drum Removal #3  
I know some brake rotors have a threaded hole in them so you can thread in a bolt which will push the rotor off the hub/studs to break it loose. Maybe your brake drum has something similar?

Rob

/ Brake Drum Removal #4  
Is it this one? Heat it if you can then use a 3lb-4lb Drilling hammer (small sledge) and start tapping it from the rear. You want some force but are mostly setting up vibrations to help knock it loose. Penetrating oil if you can't heat. Lots of it and let it soak.

p0031004.png