Branson 3015h hydraulic fluid?

/ Branson 3015h hydraulic fluid? #11  
I recently switched to Lucas full synthetic fluid and could not be happier with its low temp performance (so far). Very reasonable price too.

/ Branson 3015h hydraulic fluid? #12  
For the guys here in colder climates, they do make an oil pan heater( like a block heater but for oil pans) that attach via magnets and plugs in to a normal outlet, we've had to install a few of them for our customer up north

/ Branson 3015h hydraulic fluid? #13  
I have a stick on pad style oil pan heater, stuck to the lower side (NOT the bottom) of my oil pan sump. I also have another stick on pad style heater stuck on the lower portion of my transaxle hydro sump.

Those are along with the traditional engine block heater.

I have all 3 connected to a 3 way pig tail that is zip tied to the side of my loader frame. Come winter time, I just plug my outdoor programmable timer into the 3 way and the power outlet.

If I can let it sit "on" for an hour, that's all I need. I can jump in, fire it up, and with very minimal idle time (a couple of minutes only), I am ready to operate. I don't have to wait, or idle it for any excessive time. This is all at -45 F. I do have to "high idle" the engine, about 1600 rpms or so, or else at normal idle, the engine will cool back off completely while just sitting there idling away.

I normally have my timer set to go on at about 5 am, and turn off at around 10 am. But my timer does not have individual settings for weekdays and weekends. So that time bracket is usually enough no matter how my morning schedule is going.

I use a synthetic engine oil, and I don't recall what hydro oil was put in last time. I think this time I'm either going with the premium Napa or the cold temp rated Chevron stuff.

/ Branson 3015h hydraulic fluid? #14  
I need to do my 50hr service, googling this question is an all day read, dont want to cheap out on a transmission.

/ Branson 3015h hydraulic fluid? #15  
TSC has Mobil Delvac for a decent price. I used the older name Mobilfluid 424 in my 3725. Its specs matches the fluids that Branson listed in my manual.