Branson 4520c starter engages with key in run position

/ Branson 4520c starter engages with key in run position #1  

Rothladoad

Tractor
Branson 4520C
I have a Branson 4520c and the starter is engaging with the key in the run position. The original starter burned up when the issue began. I have replaced the starter and the key switch, and the problem persists. Anyone with any idea what could be going on? I have not been able to find a decent wire diagram online. I thought possibly the starter engagement wire ran straight to the key switch, but it must not. I also don't see a fuse for the starter in the panel but maybe it is one of those black boxes (relay or diode?) above the fuse panel. Any advice or guidance would be much appreciated.

/ Branson 4520c starter engages with key in run position #3  
You can get the service manual free here on TBN. Below is a link to the thread that has them. It will have a wiring diagram.

Based off of what you have done so far, I would look closely at the starter relay as it may be stuck or a wire is shorting with a hot wire some where.

/ Branson 4520c starter engages with key in run position #4  
^^^ What K5lwq said. Relay contacts are probably welded together. if not that, every inch of the wire runs need to be checked for chafe/burns/etc. if those don't fix it, are you sure you connected the key switch correctly?

/ Branson 4520c starter engages with key in run position
thank you for the manual links. The key switch has plugs that go to the harness, so no wiring needed. I removed all of the relays above the fuse box one at a time and two of them seem to cut power to the starter wire I'm having an issue with. With all of the relays being the same I switched the location of the two that cut power to the wire and no luck. I hate to start opening the harness looking for a short, but I cannot think of anything else.