Branson models

/ Branson models #1  

LouNY

Super Star Member
Tractor
Branson 8050, IH 574, Oliver 1550 Diesel Utility (traded in on Branson) NH 8160. Kioti CK2620SECH
Looks to me like Branson is really pulling back in tractor model.
No more 50 series, no 45 series and now no 25 series.
Then some of the smaller ones are strictly TYM's.
I know that their support for the larger ones was severely limited,
I am certainly not pleased to see them not trying to make and in roads
with the small full sized tractors 70- 100 hp.
Especially after rumors of a 100 horse unit came around and nothing came of it.

/ Branson models #2  
We did get the new 35 series though and a new 10 series to compete with the L2501.

And there's also the existing 00, 05 and 15 series in addition to the 20s. As far as I can tell only the subcompact 05 is common with TYM. Kukje doesn't make an engine that small, it uses a Yanmar.

/ Branson models #3  
I agree Lou. I would imagine it is because of increased emission requirements. They may surprise us yet with some bigger tractors. Who knows.

/ Branson models #4  
Have a new dealer uptown. I never see anything bigger on his lot than maybe 50 horse. Mostly suburbanite units.

/ Branson models #5  
Biggest my dealer had was the 5520. I think that is the biggest Branson available in USA now? I could be wrong 😅

/ Branson models #6  
I'm sure the main barrier that prevents Branson from launching bigger tractors around the world is the Emissions requirements. I don't think Kukje is setup for the DEF ordeal required above 75HP yet, at least without using someone else's engine.

In South Korea, they have Branson tractors up to 120 HP. They have a 120HP model that uses a John Deere engine. Then they have a 110HP tractor with a Doosan engine, I suspect this is the latest one they released.

From 120 to 250hp, they have the John Deere 6R, 6E and 6M tractors that Kukje makes.

/ Branson models #7  
Biggest my dealer had was the 5520. I think that is the biggest Branson available in USA now? I could be wrong 😅
They have available a 5835R rops tractor with a 12x12 power shuttle and a loader with a 3437 lbs lift capacity.