Branson Red paint Match?

/ Branson Red paint Match?
Coke is spotty many locations and several reasons. Walmart will have something Krogers doesn't have and vise versa. Some chains have some items because of shelf space allocations-deals made way over the head of a store mgr. Aluminum cans have been in short supply for a very long time-some have them some don't. Your right on popularity & politics and the last POTUS election proves your point well as about 75 million votes one direction and ~80 million the other... I mentioned low stock of rattle can paint at Walmart which is still true but HD has same brands and plentiful, your guess is good as mine.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #32  
Is there any more info on the matching Rustoleum paints? Hoping to get some paint to make my 4720 look nice again. Also looking for the grey/black of the rear end.
I am political, but even though this thread is 3 months old, lets keep it about PAINT.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #33  
Had good luck with Dupli - color bright red from who ever carries it in your area ,Worked good for me

/ Branson Red paint Match? #34  
I decided to touch up the paint on my old Ferguson (the one in my avitar). I did a little sanding and cleaning, took off the hood, masked the rest up to prep it. I bought a couple of rattle cans of Van Sickle paint to supplement the new unused cans of Van Sickle I had bought years prior when I did the major overhaul of the tractor. Both new cans and old cans were "Ferguson Red" with the same paint number. I am not a perfectionist or overly meticulous when painting a 65 year old tractor, but the new paint and old paint were very obviously quite different colors. The old paint was a darker red (seems correct) and the new stuff was a bright fire engine red. I got a hold of Van Sickle and they were sort of indifferent, they wouldn't even offer to cover the postage for me to send the paint cans in question back to them so they could see the difference in person. So now my old Ferguson is a two tone red. As I said, it is a good thing I am not overly meticulous.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #35  
this is the official Munsell number and paint code Branson uses for their shade of red, i don't remember if i posted this before but in case anyone want to have a direct match made up
RED
Munsell # 8.9R 3.5/15.1
paint code BK0026.kj

/ Branson Red paint Match? #36  
I decided to touch up the paint on my old Ferguson (the one in my avitar). I did a little sanding and cleaning, took off the hood, masked the rest up to prep it. I bought a couple of rattle cans of Van Sickle paint to supplement the new unused cans of Van Sickle I had bought years prior when I did the major overhaul of the tractor. Both new cans and old cans were "Ferguson Red" with the same paint number. I am not a perfectionist or overly meticulous when painting a 65 year old tractor, but the new paint and old paint were very obviously quite different colors. The old paint was a darker red (seems correct) and the new stuff was a bright fire engine red. I got a hold of Van Sickle and they were sort of indifferent, they wouldn't even offer to cover the postage for me to send the paint cans in question back to them so they could see the difference in person. So now my old Ferguson is a two tone red. As I said, it is a good thing I am not overly meticulous.
I'm super sorry to hear that Van Sickle couldn't really care less. That person works for the company... what else does he/she have to pay attention to? If the person you spoke with didn't give a crap it would have been nice if that person would have at least referred you to someone who did. Just another sad statement of the times.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #37  
I re-painted my 4720h with Rustoleum Cherry. Perfect match. Looks real good.

/ Branson Red paint Match?
Thats the red I've seen as a decent rattle can match in the Branson FB Group.

/ Branson Red paint Match? #39  
Does anyone have a color that will match the gray?