break in change on Branson 3015H- which engine oil & hydraulic filter do I need?

/ break in change on Branson 3015H- which engine oil & hydraulic filter do I need? #1  

cpita

Tractor
Branson 3015H & Farm Pro 2425
I've got 50 hrs on my 2018 3015h so time to change the fluids, but it doesn't say what filters to use in the manual & the filters just have some Asian writng on them. Any help would be appriciated

/ break in change on Branson 3015H- which engine oil & hydraulic filter do I need? #2  
Re: break in change on Branson 3015H- which engine oil & hydraulic filter do I need?

Can't help you with the filters numbers but I can give you an advice.

Use original Branson filters, specially the hydraulic ones, to avoid issues in the future. There are cases where the owners bought aftermarket hydraulic filters which would burn the hydraulic pumps. The reason is that Branson uses the hydraulic filters on the suction side of the pump and some aftermarket filter have a check valve built in that would prevent the pump from pulling the oil.

/ break in change on Branson 3015H- which engine oil & hydraulic filter do I need? #3  
Re: break in change on Branson 3015H- which engine oil & hydraulic filter do I need?

for your tractor
3015H
Engine oil filter - EA00001160B/EA0004647A/EA0003837A - this is the same filter branson just has a habit of changing this particular part number.
Transmission/Hydraulics main filter - TA00025525A/TA00025525B
Hydrostatic motor filter - TA00043153A

that should cover you on the filer numbers for the main filters let me know if i can help you out in the future.

/ break in change on Branson 3015H- which engine oil & hydraulic filter do I need? #4  
Just in passing, requiring any maintenance item available only from the manufacturer on a warranted product is a violation of the Magnusson-Moss Warranty act, unless the maintenance item is provided to the buyer free of charge.

/ break in change on Branson 3015H- which engine oil & hydraulic filter do I need? #5  
Except Branson is not requiring that their filter be used,
no manufacture has produced a cross reference to the Branson filters.
So the Magnusson-Moss act has no significance.