Bucket does not rotate:

/ Bucket does not rotate: #1  

Crutches

Tractor
Kubota L3600
I just replaced the four hydraulic hoses on each side of the bucket on my Kubota L3600. I replaced the hydraulic fluid that I lost. The boom raises and lowers perfectly but the bucket will not rotate. I replaced the hoses to same fitting as I took off one side at a time and replace them in the same order of the opposite side. There was nothing wrong prior to changing the lines. Help, I am new at this!

/ Bucket does not rotate: #2  
I'm assuming that you are having trouble curling your bucket. I would disconnect and then reconnect the two quick connects that control curl. Something just as simple as a QD that is not properly seated may take care of your problem quickly.

/ Bucket does not rotate: #3  
There could be a lot of air in the line, air in a hydraulic line doesn't move a bucket.

/ Bucket does not rotate:
I will give it a try. I cannot imagine what I did wrong. I worked on Harleys at a dealership until last October. Then I was paralyzed in an accident and this tractor has replaced my motorcycle. I love it but I have a lot to learn.

/ Bucket does not rotate:
Hey Pine Ride;

I don't know the technical term for your recommendation but I will just call it magic. I did what you said and it worked perfectly. I love this web site, it is better than a service manual. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate your help.

/ Bucket does not rotate: #6  
Way to go Pine Ride, your a genius, sorry, I just couldn't resist. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif No fools no fun /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Steve

/ Bucket does not rotate: #8  
Bravo PineRidge. Yep, TBN has helped me a bunch in figuring out how all this equipment works, and all the uses I never would have known about otherwise.

/ Bucket does not rotate: #9  
mike are you still BLUSHING? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Bucket does not rotate: #10  
Frank while I like to help wherever I can it's most unusual to come up with the right answer the first time around. In this case we'll just say it was more luck than anything else.......