Bush Hog UTV

/ Bush Hog UTV #1  

Slippy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6000 4wd; IH x2; NHTC40DSS; International 1086; JD 5115M
FYI...if you are in the market for a UTV, also consider the Bush Hog. I am still leaning toward the Kubota, but the Bush Hog looks nice also.

/ Bush Hog UTV #2  
Slippy,

Did you check out the Bush Hog? I haven't seen one in person but looking at their web site, it looks a little a little lighter duty than the Kubota. Any idea what they cost?

They don't seem to have an accessory page on their site. Do you know if things like a roof, hydraulic dump for the box and other accessories are available?

/ Bush Hog UTV #3  
I also looked at the website and its not in the same class as the RTV. Nice but not in same class. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frank

/ Bush Hog UTV #4  
Here's a copy of the email I received from Bush Hog after I made an inquiry. I think it's gonna be a good machine but, as this email states, the trailhand 4x4 won't be available till next january. That eliminated it for me because I needed it now.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,
Thanks for your inquiry. We should have all of the information about the vehicle up on our web site now. If you need additional information, we'll be glad to help. The ride is incredibly smooth compared to the J.D. ( and all others!). The Detroit Gearless locker certainly makes us "one up" on competitors and the "on the fly" engagement of the front diff ( 4wd forward or reverse) really creates an automatic drive system. When engaged, the 4wd system locks and unlocks by itself without further input from the operator---takes decision making away from the operator. The TrailHunter ( small unit) will be in production mid Sept. and the larger TrailHand starts in January. By the way, what did you find objectionable about the new J.D. HPX4x4?

Best Regards,
Jack Harrington
Senior Product Manager
Bush Hog, L.L.C.