BX2200

/ BX2200 #1  

tb4192

After running for about 20-30 minutes at full throttle (while mowing) my tractor starts to die out but then gets back up to full throttle. I have bled the air from the fuel system and refueuled with new gas and this is still happening, Any thoughts on other causes and or solutions?

Thanks!

/ BX2200 #2  
How long since the two fuel filters been changed?

Could be water or other debris has collected down at the bottom of the tank and/or in the fuel filters. Clean and/or replace as necessary.

/ BX2200 #3  
tb4192 said:
After running for about 20-30 minutes at full throttle (while mowing) my tractor starts to die out but then gets back up to full throttle. I have bled the air from the fuel system and refueuled with new gas and this is still happening, Any thoughts on other causes and or solutions?

Thanks!

Change your fuel filters. I had this problem with my BX and changed the fuel filters along with putting Power Service in the fuel and she was back running 100% again.

/ BX2200 #4  
fuel filters.

they are cheap and simple to change, but it's like playing "operation". Little parts in tight places, esp. the bottom one.

Power Service (white bottle) is great stuff.

RDnT

/ BX2200 #5  
How much GAS did you put in? If you put in diesel it is no doubt a filter or water in the diesel.