BX2350D will not start when hot!

/ BX2350D will not start when hot! #1  

rabbott48

Tractor
2008 Kubota BX2350D
Kubota BX 2350D will not start when hot!!

/ BX2350D will not start when hot! #2  
My older B1700 won't restart when hot except if I reset the glowplugs. The engine seems to cool off very quickly after shutting off.

/ BX2350D will not start when hot! #3  
Can you provide any more detail? Does it turn over? etc. What have you checked thus far?

/ BX2350D will not start when hot!
Can you provide any more detail? Does it turn over? etc. What have you checked thus far?
No it does not turn over. I have replaced the fuel stop Solenoid. I have check the fuses, safety switches, replaced fuel filters. When it does start it will not shut off!!

/ BX2350D will not start when hot! #5  
No it does not turn over. I have replaced the fuel stop Solenoid. I have check the fuses, safety switches, replaced fuel filters. When it does start it will not shut off!!
Ignition problem? If it wont shut off maybe you have a problem with the circuit the ignition switch is on.

/ BX2350D will not start when hot! #6  
Do you have a Volt-Ohm Meter (VOM)? First step is to use a VOM & spend half an hour checking the battery, starter circuits, and safety switches. I'll bet you'll find it then. If not - well, you still had to check those things first.
rScotty