Bx2380 r14t tire pressure

/ Bx2380 r14t tire pressure #1  

sandyc

Veteran Member
Tractor
BX 2380
Dumb question. I can’t find a reference for the above. The new brochure, or the Goodyear/Titan website do not have any info. I am running 18 psi in the rears and 22 in the fronts based on the r4 recommendation in the Kubota brochure. I noticed that the sides of the lugs are not touching the ground. Makes me think I have too much pressure.
Any thoughts? Thank you

/ Bx2380 r14t tire pressure #2  
I would try reducing the rear pressure to see where (and if) you get full contact, but wouldn't go lower than around 10-12 psi.
JMHO
The front psi sounds fine unless you have a loader, which would generally require the sidewall pressure indicated on the tire to accommodate the weight of the fel and material.

/ Bx2380 r14t tire pressure
I would try reducing the rear pressure to see where (and if) you get full contact, but wouldn't go lower than around 10-12 psi.
JMHO
The front psi sounds fine unless you have a loader, which would generally require the sidewall pressure indicated on the tire to accommodate the weight of the fel and material.

Thank you. I’ll mess around with that tomorrow.

Changed my pressure gauge and low and behold, the tires showed higher pressure. Reduced pressure and all is well. The outside lugs are hitting the ground.

Confirmed pressure of 14psi in rear and 20 psi in front would be ok according to folks at titan Goodyear. They suggest checking contact footprint when changing implements and adjust air pressure as necessary.