BX2670 balks after running.

/ BX2670 balks after running.
Can you hear the fuel pump clicking when you turn the key on?

Yes. This morning I filled her up with fresh diesel and mowed without a hitch for about 5 minutes then the cycle started - bog down, almost quite and then come back up. It came back up faster if I took off the load. This evening the same scenario, worked fine even on a hill for about 10 minutes and then. How much fuel am I supposed to see in the forward filter? It's barely 25% full.

/ BX2670 balks after running. #12  
Yes. This morning I filled her up with fresh diesel and mowed without a hitch for about 5 minutes then the cycle started - bog down, almost quite and then come back up. It came back up faster if I took off the load. This evening the same scenario, worked fine even on a hill for about 10 minutes and then. How much fuel am I supposed to see in the forward filter? It's barely 25% full.

Once again... have you put an inspection camera down into the fuel tank? If so, what did you see?

Simply adding more 'fresh' diesel is not a solution to your problem.

/ BX2670 balks after running. #13  
The fuel filter should be full. It either has something in the tank that has been dropped in it or it has algae in it. If not it is sucking air from a connection. When it does it, if you have plastic lines, see if any are trying to collapse.

/ BX2670 balks after running. #14  
Check the condition of fuel lines from the tank as well, it may be pinched.