Cabela’s LM36H Lower 3 Point Lift Arms

/ Cabela’s LM36H Lower 3 Point Lift Arms #11  
I would say the left is the right one , just on the wrong side and should be flipped end for end. The right side is the wrong arm.
You're onto something and I think we have a winner here.

Definitely makes sense. Specially after I realized the equally spaced holes on the arms. These holes should be places towards the implement and not towards the tractor. The stabilizers will then use the hold furthest away from the tractor. While the remaining holes are for the side links, in case the OP needs more lifting power or more range of motion.

/ Cabela’s LM36H Lower 3 Point Lift Arms
Good question justaguyinga & thanks for the confirmation. I purchased my LM36H on 3/30/16 & no, I have only used my tractor with the front end loader, but recently hooked up the Woods Roto Tiller that I actually bought with the tractor. I hadn’t pulled anything with the 3pt arms and really didn’t notice the disparity. The bent arm looks like it was this way since manufactured or someone at Cabela’s swapped it out. It’s beyond me.

/ Cabela’s LM36H Lower 3 Point Lift Arms #13  
Definitely (at least one) wrong arms. If it causes problems a TYM dealer should be able to help locate the correct one.