Can you help me identify this? 4 wheel walk behind tiller or something like that?

/ Can you help me identify this? 4 wheel walk behind tiller or something like that? #1  

tycoonbob

Tractor
Kubota L3560 Open Station, LA555 Loader
Hi all. I was going through some old pictures, and came across one of me and my dad. No, he never operated it with me sitting on top of it, and I was only on it for this picture.

Anyway, the picture is from the early 90s, and I'd guess the equipment is probably from the 60s? I'm not sure what it is, but I'd like to identify it. I think it'd be cool to find one to restore just because. Any one have any clues? Unfortunately this is the only picture I have of it.

1920.jpeg

Thanks!!!

/ Can you help me identify this? 4 wheel walk behind tiller or something like that? #2  
I have a few of them,,,

sbYMD8c.jpg

ejyyQFU.jpg

The one in your pic is an eight horsepower,, you can tell by the size of the air filter,, Gravely,, Kohler engine.

/ Can you help me identify this? 4 wheel walk behind tiller or something like that?
I have a few of them,,,

The one in your pic is an eight horsepower,, you can tell by the size of the air filter,, Gravely,, Kohler engine.

Thanks! So it's a walk behind tractor with a front mount PTO. Any idea what is on the front of the one in my picture? Looks like a rotary plow?

/ Can you help me identify this? 4 wheel walk behind tiller or something like that? #4  
Rotary plow in your pic for sure--one of my landloards had one like that in the 60's ---very strange machines!