Case 430/530 Eagle Hitch Adjusting Link

/ Case 430/530 Eagle Hitch Adjusting Link #1  

sdnadaud59

Tractor
Case 530 Utility
Greetings. I have a Case 530 Utility tractor and am looking for an Eagle Hitch RH Adjusting Link. It was also used on the 430 series. Please see pictures below. I am hoping to find a complete assembly in good operating condition. I would consider either style crank but hope to find one with the correct style crank for the Utility. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. 20201124_082511.jpeg20201123_131412.jpeg

/ Case 430/530 Eagle Hitch Adjusting Link #2  
Did you open this link Pardon Our Interruption I posted in the other thread..?? 38, 530's in various salvage yards, a couple of the appear to have what you're looking for.

/ Case 430/530 Eagle Hitch Adjusting Link
Yes. Thank you for that lead. I have started to work my way through every listing literally making a call. One dealer told me the pictures don't get updated and the tractor may be totally stripped or dismantled.

Not to be deterred. I'll work my way through the listings. I also thought I would reach out to my new forum friends to see if they had any gems hidden away.

You have been so helpful DJ54. It is appreciated. If you hear of anyone having an adjusting link, send them my way.

/ Case 430/530 Eagle Hitch Adjusting Link #4  
You may want to try posting a "want to buy" ad. Look in the red column at left of the TractorHouse page. 3rd item down. You have to register with them to let them know you're not a spammer. Enter model, part number, and a brief description of said part, and leave contact info/phone number. I've found there are numerous salvage dealers that work through this, that do not make listings, like in the page I sent the link to above.

I gotten calls in as little as an hour after posting, and as long as 36-48 hours later. I've also found it best to wait the 36-48 hours, as you may get several calls. Prices have varied, and mostly, shipping can be a lot more if it needs to be shipped a long distance. They will give you a price, and most should be able to give you a ballpark price on shipping. And I believe the seller has to give a satisfaction guarantee on parts.

Just for giggles, you may want to do a search on Google with the part number, or even ebay. I bought more than several parts for the old Case 310B from ebay. Guys that strip down 2-3 tractors a year and part them out use this method.

Thanks DJ54. This is my first forum. You have been so helpful with great information. It is very appreciated.

/ Case 430/530 Eagle Hitch Adjusting Link #6  
No problem, that's what we're all here for to learn, and help when we can.

*** UPDATE *** The adjusting link for the Eagle Hitch has been located and I purchased it. In the future I will post where DJ54 suggested when looking for parts.

DJ54 has been very helpful and encouraging to me as a "newbie". I am very appreciative of his/her informational instruction and sharing their first hand experience. Thank you.

/ Case 430/530 Eagle Hitch Adjusting Link #8  
Glad you found one..!!