Case cx36b ownership

/ Case cx36b ownership #41  
Nicely done, looks like the case is earning its keep. Have you put many hours on it since you got it? Been pretty trouble free?

/ Case cx36b ownership
Nicely done, looks like the case is earning its keep. Have you put many hours on it since you got it? Been pretty trouble free?
Its been good to me so far, not sure on hours off the top of my head but probably 100-150 range. I blew a main hose from the pump to valve body last fall and that made a real mess. It had previously been replaced and who ever ran the replacement hose kinked it and it blew there. Besides that its been trouble free for me.

/ Case cx36b ownership
Anyone know where the heck the coolant drain is? I found a petcock on the front of the machine but that sure smells like diesel.

Found a line off the bottom of the radiator but it doesn't seem to have a drain on it that I can find? Zero visual on the bottom of the radiator though so maybe it's there .....off to find a camera to try and get a look under it. Definitely well hidden.

/ Case cx36b ownership
Found it ....that hose that wasn't attached to anything. Turns out it has a stopper in it and it should drain once removed